Good news, for all that care! I found ways to get my rats more comfortable with each other and make them like each other. Hopefully they work out! Eloise is so adorable and I really want to keep her <3. Even if she bit the crap out of my hand.
Anyways, I really just wanted to do this meme.Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Bold Strike out the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Step 5: If you like the game, post it!
I am thinking it's a sign that the freckles in our eyes are mirror images and when we kiss they're perfectly aligned
.Such Great Heights, by The Postal Service motionlove
I'll sing it one last time for you, and then we really have to go. Run, by Snow Patrol motionlove
I told you I made dinner plans, for you and me and no one else. SOS, by the Jonas Brothers faithfulfaerie </lj>
I have a friend, he's mostly made of paint
.Waste of Paint, by Bright Eyes motionlove
Oh, you humor me today, calling me out to play
. Telescope Eyes, by Eisley luminosiity
6. To the centre of the city where all roads meet, waiting for you.
7. Feel, sick after every meal, I'd say.
8. I'm not looking for a mommy, don't seem like you need a poppy.
When I'm a-walking, I strut my style, and I'm so strung out! Blister in the Sun, by Violent Femmes, point2bac and heart_unglued
10. There's a tear in the fabric of your favorite dress
11. We ain't going to the town, we're going to the city.
12. The gold road's sure a long road.
We must talk in every telephone, get eaten off the web
.At the Bottom of Everything, by Bright Eyes motionlove
14. She's shaking down, I'm numb and absent from shock.
15. I awake to find no peace of mind; I said how you do live as a fugitive?
Hast Du etwas Zeit für mich, Dann singe ich ein Lied fuer Dich [I'll give you a hint... this was popular in the 80s, in English]. 99 Luftballoons, by Nena luminosiity
Am I more than you bargained for yet?Sugar, We're Going Down, by Fall Out Boy motionlove
We don't need no education, we don't need no thought control. Another Brick in the Wall (pt. 2), by Pink Floydfaithfulfaerie</lj>
19. You know it kills me to see such a pretty girl so tired.
20. Girl, I'm in love with you, this ain't the honeymoon, past the infatuatuon phase.</lj></lj></lj></lj></lj>